2008-09-27

What should I Type / write here?

Good Morning everybody... (^_^)
emmmm..... yup, i'm wondering...what should i write / type / mumble in this blog of mine. I have another blog ( in bahasa Melayu),and i don't have any problem to post my entry for that blog. I think , maybe the language barrier makes me kinda lazy and BLANK!. hahaha... Ya..ya.. i know. My english is bad , grammar is broken and maybe you ( readers ) can't even understand it. 

Or maybe... this is a seasoh of BLANK-MIND... hahaha...

I don't want this blog to be a 'copy version' of my other blogs. Maybe i should re-evaluate and plan... keep the ball rolling... ahaks, till then... Have A Great Weekend!

me at Lembah Danum...
 
p/s : Selamat Hari Raya ! i'll be back !... muahaahaha

3 comments pada :“ What should I Type / write here? ”

hehehe..finally update juga.. ^_^
kasi sampur2 sajah bah tu bahasa..sang saya.. sia pologosan jak tu kalau grammar sy salah..at least urg paham ..hehehehe

hehehe...bulih bah tu kan...
trying my bets! ahaks

;) hehe.. d mana kunun background ko nni..? ;P hehe tamaruli kaa..? lol ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails