2013-07-13

Here I Am... Still

Awkward! 
This is my 'latest' post after the last post on January. Oh my... Maybe, the only reason that i can think of is... busy with life. Yup, pretty good and strong reason...isn't it? Hahaha.... or because of the language? English... Agree... my English is not so good... and maybe i'm so shame about it.

Never mind... i'll continue to write and type... Hopefully, you (blog readers...if there's any...daaa) can understand and know what i'm trying to say... Oh my English!

July 2013, is Ramadhan... a fasting month for muslim's all around the world. Great month.

Today, i'm working... from 1100 to 2000... maybe i'll just break my fast (Iftar) today at the office... or maybe i'll go out after this and go to the nearest Ramadhan Bazaar, and buy some 'kuih' and drink.

Meanwhile.... i'll keep on hitting the keyboards... hahaha

I don't really know what really happen to my Samsung Galaxy Note... the screen suddenly flickering with horizontal line. It will turn off automatically if i touch the upper screen harder... And then i have to re-plug my battery in order to make it alive again... darn!

it happen not once in a while... almost 3 to 5 time in an hour...can you believe it!

I try to find the solution on the internet... asking mr google all the question, and what i found so far is the others say the problem is with the battery / power... is it true? maybe their problem is different from mine...

i don't know... 

notes:
1. It's cold in here...(office)
2. Really...really.... really... colddd.....brrrr
3. brrrr

0 comments pada :“ Here I Am... Still ”

Related Posts with Thumbnails