2014-03-30

LOST | MH370

Here i am... after a long... and long break from this blog of mine. Last post? July, 2013.... awesome!!! MIA ? Nope... i'm still breathing n kickin'!

WHERE IS MH370?
Still missing or still can't find the plane. Speculations? There are so many out there. Fiction? Some say...
With a hard and concrete evidence, then we can go through all the speculations list and answer this 'mystery'...
Just hope... there is a survivor...

2014
What is my plan for this year? (though it's almost April...sigh)
Yup! I want to progress further in my career and continue study... but i'm still thinking about it... problem? budget and time...
But i must...

BLOGGING
There is a reason why i'd started writing or make this blog... to learn and write in english.
Will i continue to write in this blog. Yup! Maybe at least twice a week after this.
I have to double my effort or push it to the limits. Target? Response...

I'm back!

Nachooooooo Liiiìiiiiiibre!

0 comments pada :“ LOST | MH370 ”

Related Posts with Thumbnails